Victor is the host of the evening sales Livestream, Sales After Dark, where he has done over 100 episodes,…LIVE! Learn from the master! The tools and tactics are not ‘theoretical’, they work! Victor has experienced every aspect of virtual engagement for the last 10 years.
Apply the wrong techniques along with bad timing and you will surely hurt your virtual presentation. Learn from Victor what works, but more importantly, learn what doesn’t work.
• How do you get a client to turn on their video camera?
• What should and shouldn’t you do or say?
• How long should your presentation be?
• What is the ideal structure for a virtual presentation? What should be included and what should NOT?
• Which presentation ‘style’ is more effective in a virtual format?
• How should you should structure your presentation or meeting?
• How many people should be at the virtual meeting for maximum engagement?
• What’s the best time of day and best day of the week to hold virtual sales meetings with clients?
• How to structure the meeting to either close or advance the sale.
• How should you integrate questions and/or surveys into your presentation without making it embarrassing (I.e, cheesy): which will impact your credibility?
• What can you do in the first 2 minutes to reduce a customer or group’s resistance and get them to engage?
• What can you do to prepare a customer or group for the virtual meeting? What should you send them?
How AI is changing sales. Sales Ex Machina represents a valuable way that sales professionals discover and understand the forces shaping our industry and how to leverage the disruption of artificial intelligence to get an edge now
To build credibility in your presentation, you need to know how to block objections, not overcome them.
Find out how things are positioned or presented influence impacts a consumer’s buying behavior.
A fictional story of a two men discussing the meaning of success and the many trials and tribulations of how to achieve it.
A personal autobiography on overcoming adversity and how some people are able to achieve while others simply can’t.
A Personal autobiography on overcoming adversity and how some people are able to achieve while others simply can’t.
Inside an Asylum is a man known for his uncanny ability to sell. On this day, he is being interviewed to discover his secrets to sales success.
A philosophical booklet of 52 taos (ways) on how the best salespeople think about business, the meaning of value and sales success.
This book is a compendium almost 100 tips and tactics on how to become a better salesperson.
Fill in your details and we’ll get back to you in no time.